AUTO NEWS SL

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today I ride VMAX

Today I ride VMAX:
Today I ride VMAX

Real people inspired by Yamaha. Matt Banahan, professional rugby player
From:
YamahaMotorEurope
Views:
10662
59
ratings
Time:
02:51
More in
Autos & Vehicles
Posted by Unknown at 12:19 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Video-Yamaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

vehicles

  • BMW
  • Ferrari
  • Honda
  • Hyundai
  • Kia
  • Lamborghini
  • Nissan
  • Porsche
  • Renault
  • Rolls-Royce
  • Subaru
  • Toyota
  • Volkswagen
  • Volvo

Motorbikes

  • Dukati Motorbikes
  • Honda Motorbikes
  • KTM Motorbikes
  • Kawasaki Motorbikes
  • Suzuki Motorbikes
  • TVS Motorbikes
  • Yamaha Motorbikes

Videos

  • Video-Yamaha

Auto News

  • Auto News
  • Sport

Popular Posts

  • Hyundai Veloster Turbo Race Concept
  • 2012 Yamaha WR450F official movie Full HD 1080i
  • Weekly Wallpaper: Motocross of Nations
  • Sorry Detroit, the Ferrari F70 won't be making an appearance
  • Subaru BRZ XT Line Concept

Blog Archive

  • October (172)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.